- Black sesame seeds, often called Kala til are highly nutrient-rich oilseed. They appear to be small, flat oily seeds that come from the SesamumIndicum plant and are produced mainly in Asia.
- The organic black sesame seeds differ from other sesame seeds in both their color and flavor. They have a nuttier and slightly bitter flavor compared to white sesame seeds. Compared to other sesame seeds, the black sesame seeds are rich in health benefits.
- The sesame seeds can be used for cooking, can be consumed as raw, cooked, or as roasted with your food to get an additional flavor. The nutty flavor of the black sesame seeds makes it more demanding to add to the dishes.
- The organic black sesame seeds added with joes gourmet fish fry make it more delicious. The black sesame seeds are also used for producing tahini paste, the side dish. Use raw black sesame sides with any dishes for a crunchy flavor.
- Instructions of Use Store the sesame seeds in an air-tight glass container at a cool and dry place. Have 30gms of black sesame seeds regularly to help you increase the fiber intake in the body. Soak the black sesame seeds in water for at least 8hrs and slightly pan-roasted before grinding so better flavor.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.